heartless
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

heartless

PWI Harshlands faction page

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BlindBet welcomes you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

BlindBet welcomes you Empty
PostSubject: BlindBet welcomes you   BlindBet welcomes you EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:17 pm

Hello heartless. I would like to welcome you to our new home. I have played PWI for about a year now and love the complexities of the game. I understand that it can become overwhelming if this is your first character. Just know that the more you work it the more it reveals to you. This is a game where very little is given to you but everything is accessible with effort. There are advantages given to persons willing to pay to play as with any game of this type but that does not mean you cant have whatever you want. It just means you will have to work for it. My first character did every step in-game. I had a flying maxed nakirs, fully clothed in chain clothing, a dark charger and was lv5 manufacturer in all paths. So I know that if you want it bad enough, you can achieve it. It just takes time effort and a lot of co-op play. So when playing the game remember that one person can get by but with friends the adventures can become more than mere survival.
Back to top Go down
https://hlheartless.board-directory.net

BlindBet welcomes you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
heartless :: Welcome-
Jump to: